Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
Last three Prust fighs:

Joe Finley: 6'8 250lbs
Mark Fraser: 6'4 220lbs
Milan Lucic: 6'4 220lbs

That's acceptable? With Moen, Armstrong and White not doing his job + lack of a heavyweight = Prust can't be selective. He has to fight everybody, unlike in NY, where he could choose his opponent.

That's acceptable, right?
I'm fine with Prust getting outmatched. He fights Lucic pretty much every season. He's getting paid quite well not because he's the Manny Pacquiao pound for pound champion, but because he stands up to anyone. But I agree he should not have to fight every big lug who challenges him, and should be getting some help.

First of all, I know White is trying to learn, but the fact that he hasn't been fighting at all lately has got to be coaches orders or something and I don't it staying that way.

And yes, Moen should be fighting more. I disagree that it's his primary role, but every so often he should be willing to give Prust a break. However he's still more useful than Armstrong overall.

I'd gladly replace one of Moen or Armstrong with a more energetic player. The problem is, a heavyweight plug won't do anything to stop these criticisms since the Bordeleaus of the world should not play every game, or even half of the games.

And true upgrades are expensive. I kind of wish instead of Moen we signed Tootoo or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
Prust fought 20 times last season.

This year, on a 82 games pace, he'd have to fight almost 28 times.
Fighting is also up throughout the league. Prust isn't even the league leader in fights. Speaking of the league leader, I do agree with others that Boll is someone who should be targetted.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote