View Single Post
Old
12-21-2003, 05:26 AM
ceber

vCash: 500
5-2.. couple of nice goals in there. Let's hope the non-losses keep rolling for a while.

The new Chouinard looked OK. Lemaire said in the post-game that he thought Eric needed to get into better shape before we got a good look at his skills. He sounded pleased with what he saw, though. I saw a couple of moves that looked pretty good.
Wanvig was fun to watch, apart from that second goal. Knowing how important defense is to the staff, I think he's going to need to get tighter if he wants to stick around for a while.
No new defensemen to report on... bummer. Although Henry made a really nice move to generate a scoring chance.. best I've seen him with the puck, I think. Zyuzin's goal was a nice one... Sure would be fun if he started turning into that guy he was projected to turn into. Zholtok looked like last year's Zholtok. Gabby had a little fire in him. I think that's a good sign.
Oh, and how could I forget Moose?!? He's f'ing great! I think if he could get better hands, he and Bruno would make a wonderful pair. I really have fun watching them work around the net.

Last edited by ceber: 12-21-2003 at 05:33 AM.