View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 01:12 PM
IcedCapp
SIMON DESPRES

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
I think it's fair to say Disco handles prospects with obvious talent differently than guys with upside but who seem to get overwhelmed like Tangradi or even Manchuk. If the player is good enough to prove something right away in terms of knowing the system and playing the full sheet of ice, Disco will give them more minutes and more regular minutes than other rookies... but probably still not enough to stastify we the angry hoard of HFB.

We're an impatient lot and stand to lose nothing if a prospect is ruined. Disco stands to lose his job. I would say though than Tangradi is proving him right.
Yea, I don't want to get into this again because it's the same people on the same sides saying the same things over and over and over, and we're never going to agree on anything and it's never going to solve anything...

THAT SAIDDDDDDD you can't tell me there are people on the team right now who are earning the minutes they are getting while people who are sitting in the press box haven't earned ice time.

IcedCapp is offline   Reply With Quote