View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Serious question: which of our prospects are you excited about, BN?
I really like Lindberg and Fasth. Lindberg is a guy who I think gets overshadowed by Fasth and his exciting play. I just really like a forward who battles in the faceoff dot and plays a two way game. If we're lucky they will both be difference makers that we need coming from the bottom lines.

McIlrath is doing very well for his age and coming off an injury. Glad to see the improvement and the maturity, does not seem to take penalties I thought he'd be taking with his size and reputation. Also, I've not given up on Christian Thomas, very encouraged by his recent play. Still has room to grow. Both of these guys are the long term assets I hope just get a cup of coffee right now, battle for roster spots come September.

St. Croix is a guy I liked in his draft, was glad to have him, just not sure how he will transfer over to pro game.

Looking early at the '11 draft looks promising. Miller looks like a player but it will be interesting to see if some of the names picked right after him become even better. Same with Brady Skjei. Still very early.

I have high hopes for Nieves and Fogarty but 1 out of the 2 not bad.