View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 03:33 PM
arsmaster*
semantic romantic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Febfemton View Post
Jensen will, if not benched as he has usually been during the last 10 games or so, probably play his last game with AIK tonight. This loan hasn't really been what both sides had hoped.

It was obvious already from the beginning that Jensen didn't love coming here to play. It didn't take long until his nonchalant and selfish play on the ice plus his lack of defensive work ethic started to become a problem, which ultimately led to him losing more and more ice-time and later on even being benched for whole games.

Nicklas has poise and a great shot but lacks the character right now. Vancouver better hope that his lack of work ethic and his nonchalance had to do with this loan rather than with how he is a person or this prospect will never give his scoring tools a worthy chance of proving themselves in the NHL.
If you don't mind me asking, do you live in Stockholm? Do you regularly watch AIK play?

You don't think AIK benefited having him? (Still leads team in goals).

I'm just wondering what you're basing this on, I'm not dismissing it (although you're very recent account, your username rhyming with edmonton, and you're post suggesting Klefbom will be better than Hedman might intimate some anti-canucks bias).

I think AIK benefited, I think Jensen benefited (and got paid) and the Canucks also did.

I think the combination of the Canucks vetoing the potential trade and the possibility of the work ethic issues may have factored in to his limited ice time of late...it's hard to say, which one had more of an effect.

edit* Scored another goal today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally31 View Post
Get ready for a multitude of angry canuck responses.
Love posting about all things Canuck, eh?

Last edited by arsmaster*: 03-05-2013 at 03:45 PM.
arsmaster* is offline   Reply With Quote