View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 03:02 PM
NoNecksCurse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
who cares if this makes us 'look desperate'??

this is the easiest and fastest way to send a message that everyone will have to earn their slot in the lineup.

with Mcgrattan and Clune on the roster, the other 11 forwards didnt have much to worry about.

Now they do.

This isnt about Boychuk and Butler coming in and playing like first liners here. This is about getting guys out of their comfort zone and back to working hard.

If this dooesnt motivate the team then I think we start seeing trades
the fact that comes to this is what is so sickening. people have been yelling about offense for years... if fans can see it coming, then well...

and no team has ever made a couple of waiver claims and all of sudden leapt from horrible to great.. best case, we squeak into a bottom spot and bounced in the first round... then what? same spot as every other year. i think that's what is so frustrating. i can take losing but don't want to see the same **** every year. its time for something different.. we had a good run with these guys.. ill be at the rink regardless.. just think its amusing we are sucking so bad offensively and we get some waiver claims and its gonna change things... and wake guys up. yeah okay.... these guys were on waivers for a reason. again, like putting shine on a turd imho

NoNecksCurse is offline   Reply With Quote