View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Stripper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutsboa View Post
So you want one of Gallagher/Eller off the starting lineup?

Maybe we have different views, but in my book both are locks if they continue this way.
Gallagher and Eller are really good, but the thing is that I'm no sure where exactly Eller should play. He has a lot of talent and has been more consistent as of lately but he's a center and those spots are locked (for now). The reason why I put him there is because he will most likely become a Winger if he stays with Montreal. I'd like to see Galchenyuk as center with Eller at his left or right, but Prust would have to go on 4th line and 2.5 is a bit expensive for a 4th liner, which is why I put the lineup like that lol.

So the third line would be Bickell - Galchenyuk - Eller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corncob View Post
So we're going to get rid of one of Eller or Gallagher and have Galchenyuk centering Prust and Bickell?
Where exactly would you put Galchenyuk? I'd love to put Plekanec as 3rd line center since he has a solid defence and he can get points with, most likely, any winger. Then Galchenyuk could be 2nd center and develop himself into a ****** machine that will make all his wingers produce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corncob View Post
Obviously that's without even considering that you want to offer a five year contract to a 4th line fighter with 20 NHL games so far in his career...
a two way contract NHL/AHL. The guy can skate and follow the game. He brings toughness AND he can protect our dwarfs from the Bruins, the Leafs, or any other scum team!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
I'd give him a 1 year deal without even thinking twice about it
Same, haha :p