View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 04:52 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
I can't show you, unfortunately (as we've deleted the offending bodies of work).

You can either trust me or not trust me.

Bottom line - I think it's a funny video (as I said), but it just inflames things on a neutral board. You may not think that it's a fair decision (I don't expect you to think that it's a fair decision), but that's the rationale that the board administration has decided upon.

It's a tough line to walk - you would be surprised at the number of posters (not necessarily from here) who get offended at a warning for something that they did, but when someone from a rival team does something comparable, they report it with a demand for a ban.
I was more curious to see what you were referring too more than it has anything to do with trust. In all efforts to control things, I can understand having to clean up A LOT of posts, since I can imagine how immature some are, especially about rivals. I just don't see how this particular video is the root of all evil. But since I am not the one who has to do any work to keep people happy, I will sit here in my ignorant bubble and just be happy to know that CJ made himself look like a buffoon

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote