View Single Post
Old
07-23-2006, 03:18 PM
Ismellofhockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanAjax View Post
I don't agree with this one. I was in Montréal only for a week-end, but that included parking right next to the Bell Centre and living the area just after the game.

And from my small experience, I can tell you that Montréal drivers are way more calm and cool than most French drivers (including me of course), especially those from Paris, Lyon or Marseille.

And I'm not talking about southern Italy.
That's because North Americans as a whole drive like slugs when compared to France or Northern Italy(especially the latter). I find driving in France has improved tremendously over the past 10 years: you don't get passed on the service lane on highways, no one honks when the light has turned a millisecond ago...

As for who wants to know why Trudeau isn't much liked around here, we could always agree to spark a thread on the politics board... We could by the same token discuss the other politically loaded jokes in the original post...

http://hfboards.com/forumdisplay.php...prune=-1&f=160

for those who can't find it anymore, it still exists but has no link, my paranoid explanation is that it was noticeably anti neo-con and that HFBoards received too many complaints/pressure to close it.

Ismellofhockey is offline   Reply With Quote