View Single Post
Old
12-21-2003, 07:37 AM
crossxcheck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen
I'm not cracking on Nashville for having a low payroll. I should have been more specific.
Guys like McKenzie and Stevenson and Mark eaton. These are the guys I can't stand to watch play regular shifts in the NHL.
Players like Tootoo I actually like, but man...it just pisses me off seeing a guy like Eaton or Stevenson taking runs at players of Dandeneault and Devereaux's ilk.

btw, it's time that Lewis sends Bootland down so he can get a regular shift on G.R.
Hell, if we're going to play somebody 3 minutes a game it might as well be Ryan Barnes.
I agree with smokey. Stevenson is a borderline NHLer, but to say that about Eaton?! He was responsible for a large part of shutting down your PP last night. Watch another preds game sometime and watch eaton. I think you'll change your mind.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to see the wings play last night. Definitely a top notch team (and for the most part, top notch fans). I hope this rivalry continues.

Last edited by crossxcheck: 12-21-2003 at 08:23 AM.