View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Antropovsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlattNazty View Post
Thats no good, dammit chuck .

I honestly thought that he and perry were close enough that Perry's decision to leave would influence him.

On a side note, I dont really understand why he would want to sign there if competitiveness is his goal. I understand why from the wifes side of things / comfort.

They are going to lose Koivu and Selanne soon, and I dont like their depth as reliable scorers past that (Winnik, Cogliano) and I dont like their aged defense in Souray and Allen or Lydman.

Seems like they kind of have some patchwork guys that are playing above their means ATM. Having said that, they have guys like Rakell, DSP, Lindholm as coming additions to the team.... But I am still unsure if they seem like a team that would be competitive LT.

Whereas, just for ***** and gigs, if he were to sign with us I comfortably could say we look like a very strong team for the next little while.

Unfortunate that you think he wont test FA.
This is a big misconception among fans, I don't think winning is that important to players, at least anymore. IMO it's 1A - "comfort\family", 1B - "money", 3 - "Location", 4 - "winning".

Hossa signed to win in Detroit, that's the only recent definitive case of a player signing to win. Don't think Suter + Parise took discounts to play in Minnesota, and I don't think they did sign in Minnesota intending to win right away either.