View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 08:06 PM
gunners14henry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Possibly. If you look at the stand out MLS players, they often get courted by EPL Clubs (Or atleast thats what the rumors say).

If I could step in Piette's shoes, I would stay in the Bundesliga/2.Bundesliga if I get solid minutes and a solid salary. But if I don't play much, I'd much rather go to the MLS, get some solid $$, play for my hometown team, and IF another team comes running after me, Then we'll see. If not, whats wrong with coming back home? Example: If Piette gets an offer from Borrusia Munchengladbach (Europa League/Top half of the table team) in Germany as a Bench/Starting player, I'd definatly flip off the MLS and not even think about it. But If I stayed at Dusseldorf (His current club), who are fightnig to relegation every single season, and not even being a starter, I would consider coming to the MLS. Thats what I mean

Only time will tell. I haven't watched him enough to say whether he is a special player or not, but according to reports, seems like he has something
special.

For those who haven't saw this game BTW; Amazing game Portland vs NYRB. Great quality of play. The sound of the Timbers Army when Portland scores is goosebump worthy.

Sylvestre