View Single Post
Old
12-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Capitano

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
I thought his points didn't make the cut as I say, because I explain mine in my FIRST post. He's asking what dirty plays, I'm listing some in my first post. Marchment's hit, all the hooking, and the leafs players always doing wrestling tricks on our players to get them on the ice. Just look at the last 10 minutes of the game, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Now don't tell me I can't prove those incidents, it's only logical that I can't show you those plays, because I can't send pictures in other people's mind. Just look at the game tape.
It's more than just dirty plays. It's the attitude and cockiness of the Leaf players. For example, when Domi was tied up with Koivu. Saku was left to fend for himself against a goon. The Leafs on the other hand would have eaten anybody that took a shot at Sundin.

Roberts is the biggest octopus on the ice out there. Just watch Roberts when he forechecks, he doesn't ever keep two hands on his stick and he'll aways grab the d-man and hold onto him in order to remove him from the play. McCabe is constantly interfering and using his stick to do his famous can-opener. Marchment hits somebody after he scores, it happens sometimes to all teams but the Leafs love this stuff. They thrive on it. I like to compare them to the villains in wrestling. Interesting to watch, but they'll never win it all.

They're just dirty. Dirty dirty dirty. Living in Toronto of course I have a lot of hatred for the Leafs, but I do respect their courage and guts on the ice. I know they won't win though. And so do most smart Leaf fans.

Cap