View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 08:52 PM
McRib
2nd Rate Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Moss View Post
I hate this team. I hate Tambellini. I hate Krueger. I hate Lowe. Please do something Katz. I'm so sick of losing while other teams have an off-year, blow it up, hire a good coach and are able to make the playoffs the next.

This organization is depressing. Seven years ago we were in the Stanely Cup Finals. It feels like it's been fifteen.

Just blow it up, fire management and start re-tooling. We need it. This team is so uninspired right now, they need a spark and so do the fans. It's getting ridiculous at this point. We have not improved one bit.
Hate to break it to you, but judging by how Katz handled arena negotiations, this man is all about the money. Wins don't matter to him. So long as fans are packing the arena to watch sad sack hockey, he will continue to employ slugs to run the team.

Even if a miracle happens and they fire Tambellini, you know the next hire will come from within. It's the "Oiler Way" which they have so closely guarded for so long (I don't know why, the success of "Oiler Hockey" has been... less than stellar since 1990.)

It's what we deserve, people. Get used to it, it will matter less.