View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 10:54 PM
silkyjohnson50

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
He never does anything wrong though...

I know it is very little, but I do find it funny when people aren't even pointing out that is his guy that gets two opportunities because he completely lost him and then stretched himself out too far when he finally did notice allowing the rebound.
You also blamed Datsyuk when Cleary turned the puck over to Duchene in the 1st. Obviously the username says it all, but that was one of the most ridiculous comments I've heard today.

Datsyuk got beat on their lone goal, no question. But I find it funny that you love to point out any errors he makes (even when there is no error in the case of the Cleary turnover - just a terrible play by Cleary.)

Datsyuk made 4-5 great defensive plays tonight against the likes of Duchene, Parenteau, and Landy. He also set up Cleary for 3 quality scoring chances and Abby for 1. He's playing against top lines with two wingers that should be nowhere near a top line role.

Datsyuk did suck in faceoffs tonight though. A few draws he got beat before he even made a move. He did, however, win the last 2 draws at the end of the game.

silkyjohnson50 is offline   Reply With Quote