Old
07-24-2006, 04:06 AM
Clint

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Clint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 View Post
hahahahahahahaha

Alex Auld a great no 1 goaltender??? sure that why he was the backup of Cloutier and Cloutier is not a clear no 1 goalie
This could be argued. But it could also be argued the other way.

Perhaps you forgot, but Cloutier got injured last year and Auld played in almost 70 games in his absence, and performed quite admirably. He is still only 25 and should be making considerable improvements over the next few years. This isn't to say that he's better than Luongo, but to discount him completely after such a short amount of time is foolhearty.

And no one called him great, smartguy.

Quote:
If you overate all your players like this , this is maybe why you didn t make the playoff since years

Nowhere does it mention that he is a Panther fan. You Habs fans are god-damned geniuses!

Great argument, BTW. We haven't made the playoffs because our fanbase overrates players? Damn, no wonder!

Quote:

Oh and Luongo for Bertuzzi (5,3m$ for a overate player) and Alex Auld is the worst trade that i saw since i m following hockey. Vancouver would have pay to get ride of Bertuzzi and his contract. Luongo was the best goaltender in the NHL and for years to come.
Don't forget Bryan Allen. And there are some Panther fans that might agree with you. Just out of curiousity, what is this supposed to mean, anyway? That since Mike Keenan traded away Roberto Luongo (in the midst of dead contract talks, I might add), we are somehow inferior as fans?

Les Habitants are funny!

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote