View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 10:46 PM
GORGO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamapalooza View Post
Another ugly loss and another game in which Yeo just sat back and watched the game rather than trying to do anything to shift the momentum to his side.

What on earth compelled him to think that he needed to save his timeout throughout the four-goal meltdown streak, so that his guys could be fresh for a D-zone faceoff down by two in the last minute?

And why leave Backs in for four? He was clearly shaky and the team needed a message sent.

Presumably he'll parrot the same crap about liking the way they responded, make excuses about what a good opponent they played. And then he won't really change anything meaningful at all or make any kind of a statement despite having a very rare opportunity to have multiple practices in a row.

Now I see where the team gets their "just sit and watch" mentality on the dump-and-chase.
My thoughts exactly... I just hope I'm nowhere near a Radio or TV tomorrow to hear Yeo spew the same ole crap... "how proud I am of the compete level of our players in the 3rd" Or " it's really starting to come together". Can't stand this guy's constant excuses.. He has no business coaching in the NHL but its not his fault.. Fletcher needs to start being accountable but their both cut from the same mold...