View Single Post
Old
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Burnt Biscuits

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
It'll probably cost you Hemsky to get Stewart straight across.

Stewart's play is really picking up this year and he's buying into Hitches system. I'm not sure he could be had, but in the off chance he is (they have alot of players with similar skillsets), it'll cost you Hemsky at the least, if not a piece more too.
From past comments of Hitchcock I do believe he is a fan of Hemsky and his game, although that seems counter intuitive given the kind of coach he is. I'm leaning more and more to Gagner is the guy to keep and Hemsky is the one to move, though Hemsky is still one of my favourites and would like us to have success with him, I was hoping he would develop into a poor mans Elias at this point in his career but the commitment to the defensive end and the hockey IQ just aren't quite there to be that, maybe he will be with a different team and a different system. Stewarts work ethic still scares me I've seen the good and bad in him, on a cruddy team like ours I could see him just mailing it in half the time, when our season is circling the drain pipe like it is starting to now.