View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 01:02 AM
YuioIklo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory5 View Post
I cant believe how negative this board is right now.

I mean, yeah we've sucked for the majority of this year, but I dont understand why people want to tank and just aim for a high draft pick. Lets be realistic, this IS a playoff caliber team, they're just not playing like (with the exception of a few games). While we are half way through the season, there is still time to turn this thing around. Its not like we're in last place, we're literally a point out of the playoffs.

I think we just have to be realistic with ourselves, this team, most likely will not win the division, and will not get a high seed going into the playoffs, but this team should certainly at least MAKE the playoffs.
We played 2-3 more games than other teams, we're more like 1 point ahead the last place actually. I do think that this team is a playoff caliber team, if we make them, we can compete, but I highly doubt that we will. Many factors have destroyed us, lack of chemistry at the beginning, many injuries (and now Grossmann being hurt won't help), bad luck at times, etc. We're not a bad team, but we have a good chance at missing the playoffs. If it was a longer season, we'd definitely make them, though.

Also, the Seth Jones hype is obviously a factor that makes many ppl want to tank. We have to keep trying winning for the next 5-6 games, but if we don't win at least 4 of them, we're done.

YuioIklo is offline   Reply With Quote