View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 12:20 AM
Eichel 9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by notHiro View Post
I was going to make a separate topic, but I might as well ask it here:

What the hell is going on with Marcus Foligno?

Watching him game after game, it seems like he makes 2 bad decisions for every good one. He has arguably the worst hands on the team this year, can't make or take a pass for the life of him, and can't seem to buy a goal. About the only good thing I can say about him is that he has been physical and hasn't taken a lot of penalties, but after the offense flashes he showed last season, I expected a lot more out of him. After Stafford and Myers, he's been the most disappointing Sabre in my eyes.
Isn't going hard to the net, isn't bringing his physical game consistently (it's there some nights, not there other nights), and is trying to dangle around players like he is Pavel Datsyuk out there.

I also think a lot of us had unrealistic expectations for him due to his play last season in a very small sample size..this may be the biggest thing. He was a really big surprise for us down the stretch last season and he did put up good numbers in Rochester during the lockout, but he just isn't skilled enough to be a top 6 player.

Eichel 9 is offline   Reply With Quote