View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Febfemton

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
If you don't mind me asking, do you live in Stockholm? Do you regularly watch AIK play?

You don't think AIK benefited having him? (Still leads team in goals).

I'm just wondering what you're basing this on, I'm not dismissing it (although you're very recent account, your username rhyming with edmonton, and you're post suggesting Klefbom will be better than Hedman might intimate some anti-canucks bias).

I think AIK benefited, I think Jensen benefited (and got paid) and the Canucks also did.

I think the combination of the Canucks vetoing the potential trade and the possibility of the work ethic issues may have factored in to his limited ice time of late...it's hard to say, which one had more of an effect.

edit* Scored another goal today.

Love posting about all things Canuck, eh?
Watched 50+ games with AIK this season. I have no attachments to any NHL-team.

It's such a shame that it went this way for all parts since AIK could have benefited a lot more by having this talented guy on the ice. But facts is facts, when Jensen didn't play, the rest of the team performed better, there was a better synergy. I can't recall exactly when he started to get less ice time but it was around that time when the team actually went on a hot streak and made a rush towards the play-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
Well if AIK didn't benefit from him let's just deduct those 17 goals he scored and se how little value he really was.. I have no doubt there was problems, but surely it couldn't just be Jensen.
Of course AIK benefited. He scored 17 goals and was without a doubt the guy with the best scoring ability on the team. What I'm saying is that his skill unfortunately didn't come without some problems off and on the ice, like I explained earlier. Some GM's thinks a lack of character is no big deal since you can transform him meanwhile I and AIK:s GM thinks it's hard to transform such consolidated behavior.

Last edited by Febfemton: 03-06-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Febfemton is offline   Reply With Quote