View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 06:29 AM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
only my friends who have nothing to do with the NHL....we sort of agree that health aside the Bruins top 6 is one of the best groups in hockey

you fortify your team with the soldiers on the bottom 6 who bring everything Hendricks does- I do admit one thing after the playoffs last year one of Boston's guys commented to one of my friends what a good player he is- just does a lot of things well, so I am drawing that so it is logicial but other than that no

you can probably get him for Caron who imo is fast approaching change of scenary but maybe not....Brick and Jack talked about him, Jaffe has as well....he is a Bruins type, and was a Bruins property before

Iginla is a HOF and after 2 goals over 28 games and being called out for indifferent and inconstent play by former teammate Rhett Warriner on a local Calgary radio station has picked it up

but if you trade for Iginla you have to play him on the top 6....are you going to give him to Kelly? or are we back to dropping Seguin down....I'll take Iginla for a bundle package that includes Caron and picks but I hate even giving up a first because this is a decent draft according to my Red Line Reports and other stuff I read up on

I'M AMAZED AND SO ARE SOME OF MY FRIENDS THAT OCCASSIONALLY POST HERE BUT LURK HOW THE FANS HAVE FORGOT HOW THE CAPITALS FOURTH LINE GROUNDED THE BRUINS DEFENSE INTO HAMBURG- AND FRONT AND CENTER WAS HENDRICKS.

My first choice was Ryder- three points last night, best Canadien on the ice

my second choice is Sobotka- Bruins had apparently the most scouts (3) at the Blues game last night but probably looking at other players and Hitchcock said Sobotka has been many games his best three zone player and the one guy who takes the body consistently. Not sure what it would cost

The logical guy to me if he can get healthy is Knight- his game is the NHL version; said it before reminds me of a bigger faster Danny Gare. He could be on the ice maybe even today or later this week if the Bruins give him clearance.

bottom line to me unless someone on the top 6 goes down that aint the problem its the wear down the D, and play all over the ice players they need and Hendricks is right at the top of my list- all you had to do was watch him last night. You dont have to give up Knight, Caron, and a first for him as Dale suggested for Iginla.

I hope Chiarelli is paying attention because he really could use Sobotka right now- what a total mismanaged move that was- and I like Warsofsky alot, but he could have gotten him for a third rounder and/or a Sauve. Hitchcock and Blues fans are happy but he'd be perfect right now- and he's a better player than last seen

also go watch the video of him slamming John Scott and Tyler Myers or more recently Ryan Suter...dont see much of that here from our forwards
Yeah I wouldn't mind Sobotka or Hendricks as retreads. 2 good bottom 6 forwards. Would fit in seamlessly.