View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Nicky Santoro

vCash: 500
it seems like we only get the same local tv ratings all the time. PIT, BOS, CHI, etc.... but what about other teams that we never see like CLB,CAR,NASH, LAK... i'd love to see those.. especially LAK. i'd love to see how the kings are faring in L.A after the cup. are they getting 3.2, or 2.0, or 1.3, or are they just as bad as prev yrs at 0.5???

I'd love to know how much they got 2 days ago when no sports were on at all.. and it was only game going on and Jeff Carter exploded with the hat trick.. or even yesterday when they came back late from 4-1 to win 6-4.. and the comeback started when Lakers game ended. If lakers are averaging just over 4 rating, if the kings are getting half of that 2+, it'd be awesome.. i really wish LA is tuning in to the kings cause they are really fun this yr with their late comebacks....but i doubt anyone there cares in LA.

but pls, if you know the local LA rating this yr, can you pls post it? or if anyone knows where to find it.. i can't find it anywhere. i don't know why it's so hard to get that in this day and age.