View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 08:34 AM
therealkoho
Gary says it's A-OK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBorat View Post
I'd imagine that if he was actually a UFA again (we'll assume he won't be dealt principally due to the Full No-Movement Clause, and he doesn't have the line-up for his services like in 2011, he won't be so picky. I doubt he didn't like Toronto, he probably just like NYC more.

I mean as a resident of Toronto, I love the city. It's great. Ignore my city in my avi. I just moved to Toronto, right in between the ACC & Rogers Centre. I love it. However, moving to NYC would be completely different. It's an experience you just HAVE to take. A guy like Richards due to his Canadian citizenship could easily settle in Toronto and live well. Being paid, taken care of, and playing in MSG while his career still going is an experience that I don't fault him for taking.

I'd never want to permanently live in Manhatten - I like Canada & the GTA too much, but for 5 years, I'd relish it.

so sorry to hear that, although the panhandling must be good in a primo spot like that(especially game days), good enough I suppose to provide the odd respite in an internet cafe in order to post on Hf boards

gawd Mississauga must've been H-E-double hockey sticks

therealkoho is offline   Reply With Quote