View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 10:14 AM
RayP

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
Makes perfect sense, the term just threw me. I guess I could say I was streaming QBs for the 1st 4 weeks of this season in 1 league . I'm not much a fantasy baseball guy, despite my love of baseball. Every 3-4 years I try it out, remember how boring I think it is, and stop paying attention by June.

This is my 1st year doing fantasy hockey in forever, but I'm really enjoying it. Problem has usually been the lack of a league, so hopefully we can keep this one going for a bit.
Not sure QB is a position you want to be streaming, ever.

I split a team with my uncle each year and that's it. I actually like it because it lasts so long, and gives me something to do at work for a few minutes each day as I have some tea in the morning an settle in. I rarely even watch baseball anymore, but just follow the box scores, articles on what happened, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
It could be something more; the starting job is up for grabs. You could be seeing him 3 times this week, in addition to my Ducks guys and Rinne. I know Hiller/Rinne sucked yesterday, but you're getting the kitchen sink thrown at your ass this week at all positions. Ima show you how to stream.
Hah... figures he played great last night, and Halak imploded. Going to be back and forth all week. Hopefully Bishop can right the ship for me. Sucks I'll have to root for Phoenix tonight, but not an option.

RayP is offline   Reply With Quote