View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Habsfannick
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripper View Post
No, I'd keep him on the starting lineup, or let him watch the game while eating some pizza just like Kaberle and Weber were/are doing, because he wouldn't be a problem and he can skate well and follow the game. I said to sign him up for NHL/AHL contract if, like you said, he can only fight. Thing is, the 5 year contract and the NHL/AHL contract are not related what so ever. One is my idea and second is a response for you.

Can you tell me who he's playing with right now? He was practicing this morning on the 4th line with White and Armstrong. Like that's better lol.

He's obviously going to be used as a Center, so he has to be in Center. If he were to become a Winger, might as well put him next Plekanec right now. So please, enlighten me because I seem to be missing some players that are good (offensively) on the team.

This is what the lineup would look like if Prust is on the 4th line (with the players I mentionned):

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Clarkson
Bourque - Plekanec - Gallagher
Bickell - Galchenyuk - Eller
Bordeleau - Lapierre - Prust
Extras: White / Dumont / Blunden / Who ever

The reason why I didn't put Prust on the 4th line in the first place is because I think he'd deserve to be on the third line and that he's actually expensive for a 4th liner.

Bickell and/or Bordeleau 8D!
You just proved why we shouldn't sign desharnais because chuckie gets stuck on a third line with untalented players