View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 10:20 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Wow you put so much effort into this I'm going to feel bad for the brevity of my reply:

- Yes the Colts have another tender in the system.
- The Colts have had to deal with missing the good players all at once as well.
- Some (many?) Colts fans would see the departures of O'Connor and especially Beyers as an improvement defensively.
- The Colts have highly touted/drafted players (i.e. Lemieux, Yuill, Garcia), who just don't get the minutes Ho Sang might.

I can make stats say anything I want them to as well. You have a lot of if this and if that in here. At the end of the day will the committee go into the level of situational analysis that you have or will the just say both teams are returning adequate players and this one achieved a lot more than that one? I guess we'll see.
The Spits also have players highly touted/draftred ie Brown,Verbeek who did not see alot of ice time either,Hosang I expect to improve
I think the committee will look at all aspects situational and otherwise for both teams
they will try to project how the respecitive teams will do without the safety nets of
Schiefele.Camara,Koko?Aleardi,goatending for both with 18 year olds as the possible leading guys,rarely do 18 year olds lead their teams in goal
No doubt both teams are returning adequate players and i think the committee will
ultimately decide who can put together a more competitive team with all factors considered,especially the potential of all the players involved