View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
On the selling front, every team that has offensive problems want a centre. IF DD is not in the grand master plan, this might be the year to sell him and let the market give up too much.

Agal, Plek, Eller could get the team through the year and another winger or D could help longer term.
I understand that, but I don't recall ever seeing a top seed team trade their most productive center (before yesterday) a few weeks before the deadline.
Not that I disagree if it's part of the plan to get rid of him at some point. If that's the case, we should try to move him around the deadline, or at the very least see what's being offered. I just don't know if it is. One of those four centers will have to become a winger. However, I don't think we're in a rush.

Personally, I think Agal has looked best when used as a winger this year. Not that I think he should remain a winger, he will eventually be our best center imo. But for a first year, I don't mind him being used as a winger with less responsibilities.
Next year, he can alternate duties.

I guess we'll see, either one has to go, or one has to become a winger.