View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 11:58 AM
IndustryLeech

vCash: 4126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av-merican View Post
Glad you're still watching this team--and I though watching from Nebraska was showing dedication.

Elliott was brought up to give the Avs some offensive spark, which they were desperate for. It's clear he needs more shakedown time, but he's shown some good things as well. When he comes back a little more confident I think we'll see great things from him. Watching Stefan handle the puck as opposed to watching someone like Zanon handle the puck is the difference between watching a sports car make hairpin turns on a road vs. a dump truck. I think with EJ, Wilson, Barrie, and SOB on the blueline we at least have competent puckhandling skills.

Hunwick puts in a full effort, which is why I like him as a 6/7 guy, but his mental game is still ridiculously bad. Still makes abhorrently dumb mistakes out there at least once a game. In the end, I hope he's traded this season...just my opinion as a fan, he's just too frustrating to watch.

McGinn frankly wasn't clicking with Stastny either, but was with Duchene for a short time. We'll see what happens. I know others have said it won't work but I'd like to see what a McPing/O'Reilly line could do.
McGinn was clicking with Stastny early in the season when he rattled 8 shots off the iron from Stastny feeds.

IndustryLeech is offline   Reply With Quote