Old
03-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Which NYI kids want out?

20 yr old Nino, who was happy in the organization until not invited to camp? Nino, who's salary has gone from $900,000 in 2011-2012 to his current $90,000? I'd be unhappy too

And no interest in trading 24 yr old Okposo, for a late first, that's probably 2-4 yrs from contributing and a redundant player like Caron.
youve cheered your organization for at least the last 10 years or so ive been around here... and time after time you got your heart set on your latest draft picks being the ones to turn your team around.

then for whatever reason it didnt work out for you.

you know far better then i, how you were denied a chance to cheer for all your young prospects to develop into superstars with your team cause some crap happened... something resulted in them leaving town... something was wrong with your organization

you are a true fantatic... a credit to the concept of being able to support a team even when that team has done nothing to deserve your support. I wish you no ill will. if okposo is happy in ny and they are happy with him, then by all means keep him.

im not in the clubhouse... i dont read the kids mind...

just seems to me, something is wrong cause he doesnt seem to put out a consistient effort. that usually indicates hes unhappy with something??? might need a change of scenery???

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote