View Single Post
03-06-2013, 01:50 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SenzZen View Post
There's a full 65 minutes before the shootout, eh?
Please stop being results oriented. It's a terrible way to organize your life.

Originally Posted by moz View Post
I actually love decisions like that. Aren't we always crying for accountability for poor play, and reward for good? The alternative was to put in Alfie, who is 0-for on the season. Even if we account for career averages Daugavins was 100%.

I'm kidding including the stats, but I have no issue with rewarding a young player with opportunities as a reward for recent contributions. He didn't score that time, but I like the message it sends. It's both an incentive and opportunity for good play to carry forward.
I understand that aspect of it as well. I also appreciate it under certain circumstances.

I was more using that of an example of how being results oriented isn't a good way to operate. I was trying to relate to how we shouldn't sit Regin or Silf because JOB has scored more goals than them. Putting a player in the shootout is one thing, scratching somone from the game is on a whole other level.

TBH I don't really think that PM thought Daugavins was going to score.. It was probably just to have some fun!

MiscBrah is offline   Reply With Quote