View Single Post
03-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Rust Heisenberg
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
"It's scary to see" "it made me sick to my stomach" etc. Sorry I didn't quote him word for word. That principle still remains. We went through this same ******** protocol with his concussion and its unfair to the fanbase
I was thinking about this last night. And my initial reaction was that it was unfair because of how invested many fans are in the team and the well being of the players. Its natural to want to know the reality of the situation, in any scenario. However, then I started thinking about how many things in the world are "in the know". We are left in the dark on so many day-to-day things, its a way of life. As entitled as I feel to know the extent of someones injury the organization is entitled to their privacy. It's just the nature of the business. I think its just something everyone needs to accept, injuries are not often discussed and thats just how its going to be. Nothing you or I can do about it so there is no use in voicing such angry sentiments about it and agitating yourself.