View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Propane Nightmares
HF Top 30

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
This all seems convuluted. You're spinning a circle that i don't see the point of.
If you still aren't getting the point, I really don't know what else to say. You don't know the system like I do, let's just leave it at that. The rest of the argument is irrelevant to the original point, so I'm not even going to bother. I'm starting to believe the only reason you bother coming here is to argue with me for the sake of arguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
Your experiences are not facts. I can jump on board with the idea that ice hockey is initially a harder game to play because of it's peculiarities. Your experiences however, do not come remotely close to providing any semblance of imperical evidence that ice hockey is a harder sport to reach the elite at than any other sport.

Claiming a certain sport is harder than any other sport requires alot more than a sole persons "experiences" (again, what your good at/body type can manipulate your views on this anyway), nevermind how loborious and arbitary a question it is, since no defined hierarchy in "skills" exists. You've simply arbitarily assigned certain skills that you believe to be harder than others.

For the sake of constructing your argument, are you saying ice hockey requires a more difficult combination of skills that align, or that it is a sport that requires a higher execution in decision making, or both?

- ixcuincle
Propane Nightmares is online now   Reply With Quote