View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 03:27 PM
jhnyr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Some fans in attendance need to hear it.... Getting up in the middle of the play when they're seated in the middle of a row of seats so that 10-12 people on either side have to stand up and ruin the view for many other fans who are just trying to follow the play without interruption....
Yeah, that absolutely should never happen and fk the people who do that. But that's not what I saw last night. I'm talking about people who were at the gate, waited for a whistle, and tried to get back to their seats before the next faceoff, but didn't get into the row in time. Not a TV timeout. I'm talking about the shorter gaps between a whistle and faceoff. Sometimes they come quick. The problem is, stairs now are too narrow and if you've got to squeeze past 5 people on the stairs, and 10 people in a row, it's a mad dash to get in.

As I said, I've found it far easier to just sit and wait till intermission. God knows my liver could use the break. But I guess the one-off people who only come to a game or two haven't picked up on that yet.