View Single Post
03-06-2013, 02:58 PM
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via MSN to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via Yahoo to CHRDANHUTCH
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
Thanks Kev. So if Briscoe and Dinger drive Indy for RP does that mean the Capt enters 4 cars? Did they pick up new sponsorship? Can't see him running out of his own pocket.(Even if his 3 or 4 car have a better chance to win than most regulars. )

I noticed Dinger ran (is running?) nascar. I recall Tim Cindric saying they would only consider him for the Indy ride if he would commit to open wheel beyond just the one race. Are his nascar rides on a one off basis week to week? I'd really like to see him (and Sam Hornish) go back to open wheel. They could bring some additional needed competition.
the Dinger is in a series of races for Finch, Eddie, there is no chance Hornish will return ever to Indycar, the rumblings are/were Hornish could've easily been a 3rd Cup entry had Alliance Trucking elected to go that route, Penske has him committed to stock cars, either Nationwide or Cup.