View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
I hate him . He has many pluses and gets a lot out of some players . I don't like his bench shortening or lack of patience with players he doesn't trust . I also am turned of to his egotism and sore loser attitude and with this he comes off as classless . The Avery ship has sailed but the reality is we could have used him last playoffs but Torts cast him away. Alas he's entrenched himself here with Gordie and Gorton and isn't going anywhere anytime soon .
As for the Kreider thing the performance of Richards and Gaborik are as my h to blame for CK not being able to be given more of a learning curve . NYR start this season and subsequent injuries made it difficult to bring along an inconsistent unconfident rookie . Torts isn't giving minutes to anyone he doesn't trust and rather run his players into the ground then go against his nature .
Your only 2 specific examples (Avery and Kreider) were/are glaring problems to the majority of the fanbase.

You dont like him because he didnt have Avery for the playoffs last year? What a strange world we live in.