View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 05:50 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
I have to disagree with you, somewhat. The guy you are replying to didn't make the OP, and explained perfectly well WHY the trade makes no sense from a Kings perspective.He was quite spot on, so to speak, in why the deal makes no sense to the Kings in terms of team needs. I do understand that the Kings could do the trade and use DD or one of their other centers to get something else they need, but the guys they would be losing are valuable to their team and not worth breaking up their chemistry over.

KingCanadian1976 wasn't being insulting, that was a different person who has, thankfully, moved on.
Ty dryden you sir are a rareity on the hf boards I can't remember ever seeing a fan from another team standing up and defending another fan from a different fan base. I also totally agree with you in the can't people talk hockey without insulting each other. This should be a adult board i really dont get the tuff guy stuff and name calling. This is the internet whats he going to do cap lock my butt :p

KingCanadain1976 is offline   Reply With Quote