View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 05:56 PM
HeavyCn

vCash: 500
Update to my Bauer dilemma. I went to try on the Graf 709's that were recommended and they did not have any in stock. I then tried on the the One.9's and the TotalOne NXG's in D width and both were just so tight in the forefoot and they didnt seem to have the heel lock I remember. The EE in both were ok but had the same feel of my Nexus 600's, and even though I was not busting too much in them it was still noticeable and the heel lock was about the same as the Nexus 600's as well. I then just tried on a pair of Vapor APX's in EE width and they were comfortable in the forefoot and seemed to have decent heel lock. What was a surprise to me was that even the employee at the store said he noticed I was not busting out of them at all. They did not have the APX in the D width but he is ordering them for me and I am going to try both on again once they arrive to see which fits better. Is this normal to fit in a pair of Nexus 600's and the APX's? Does the APX have more depth than the other Vapor skates? Thanks again everybody for their input!