View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 07:10 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Punisher View Post
I forgot to add to this thread last week after the Tampa game in which I attended.

First time at MSG since the upper level renovation. I actually enjoyed my time there. The leg room & seat size felt a little bigger than my own sec. 304 seats. The sight lines are much better. I feel like I can see the entire ice & my seats over all felt higher up than my previous seats yet the angle made me feel closer to the ice.

There were enough food & drink options. The halls seemed crowded in between periods, but it felt no diffirent than the old 100 section.

I am starting to wonder how the bridges will play a part in the new arena without being a distraction.

overall it looks nice, sounded ok, not as loud as the old arena. Personally I think MSG looks like every other arena out there & aside from the unique ceiling nothing sets MSG apart from any other venue.
I've always enjoyed sitting higher up in arenas to have more of a bird's eye view of the action....

Agree about improved sightlines in the new 200's (400's)... It's a shame they're going to add those bridges when everything is perfect just the way it is.... I like being able to see Gardenvision and being able to look across the arena and see the other sections as well as being able to see the ceiling.... The bridges will change all of that though....