View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 08:52 PM
CHRDANHUTCH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via MSN to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via Yahoo to CHRDANHUTCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
I like Finch and I like the Dinger. I hope this works out for both of them. I remember meeting AJ's dad at Starbucks in Long Beach (Friday before the race) just before he went to nascar. I was wearing my Tony Stewart gear and his dad was quick to want to talk nascar with me and my friends even though we were at an Indy car race. He told us who his son was and how proud he was. Seemed like an OK guy.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me to see Briscoe with a ride at Indy, I'm just surprised that RP could run 4 cars. If I recall he usually doesn't run more than 2 anymore.

I guess you figure Ganasi has forgiven Briscoe for wrecking all those cars a few years back?

I'd still like to see TK win Indy.
Eddie:

that's why Dragon exists, w/ Jay Penske, at the helm as to not create a conflict of interest, much like why Ganassi has split the 38/83 and Franchitti/Dixon (9/10), there were questions as Kev said, if sponsorship hadn't materialized w/ Phoenix Racing and Finch, as Kev stated, everything there is a handshake deal ever since Miccosukee was forced to leave as their sponsor, he ran 3 much of last year.