View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Chacal667

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCanadain1976 View Post
i did find it funny that your trying to convince me of something that u have no chance of doing, Despite your saying hes a number 1 center doesnt make it so. Yes hes talented but no hes not a number one center sorry not going to convince me of that after one 60 piont year Also now ur fellow fans are saying he plays wing *(which is possibly ) which is he a center or a wing If hes a number one center as u saying he shouldnt be playing wing also Maybe u need to confer with people and come back with one answer so i can contine to discuss this.
he didn't play wings for 2 years, he got his chance the last season but unfortunately our defense was incredibly bad the last season, 3 rookies, markov injuried the whole year, add kaberle and campoli to that, it was ridiculous.

Now Emelin and Diaz are much better Markov is healthy and Desharnais just continue where he left the last season which was his first season.

The only arguement you have is that dd is 5 7 you constantly say that, you knew there's a lot of small players who got a great career.

And yes maybe you won the cup with the players that you have in your lineup but it doesnt mean that they are all untouchable ... comon when you can get a player of the caliber of dd for a 4th liner you better do it.

Chacal667 is offline   Reply With Quote