Thread: Proposal: Islanders...capitals
View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Mac Man

vCash: 500
Islanders...capitals

Seen this on a post on NHL.com and thought it wasent to bad so i thought i would throw it out there and see what you all think...personally i think if the Isles do end up pulling off a big deal this year i think it will be to the Ducks for Perry but thats another thread for another day...enjoy

Capitals receive
Kyle Okposo
Mark Streit
Johan Sundstrom
Scott Mayfield
2013 1st Round Pick
2014 3rd Round Pick

Islanders receive
Alex Ovechkin
Jack Hillen
2013 3rd Round Pick

An outrageous idea, but Brooklyn has the largest Russian community probably across the nation, Hillen was good for the Islanders and liked playing for the Islanders and would love to have another stint with them, Streit is at the end of his 5 year deal and to get a guy like Ovechkin he'd sign back. Yeah the Islanders are giving up Okposo, who would do way better if he had better linemates than the ones the Islanders have him playing with. Ovechkin would love to play on the Tavares-Moulson line, and they'd easily be one of the best, if not the best line in the league. Streit is a good #2-#3 defense man on any team, he's the Islanders #1, and Johan Sundstrom, Scott Mayfield, and 2 high draft picks could also help out the Capitals...

GO AVS GO

Mac Man is offline   Reply With Quote