View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 09:43 PM
FLYERSFAN18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudymen View Post
Guys, is anyone from local Flyers fans from Florida? I'm going to Miami for spring break and I'm thinking about attending a Panthers game - they play the Canadiens on sunday and the Lightning on tuesday. Do you think there'll be better atmosphere for a traditional team (Habs) or for a local "rivalry"? Considering Cats attendance numbers there'll be probably little to no difference (I guess) but... Checking to make sure.

Thanks

(and if that's completely wrong thread - my apologies to mods and throw me out through the window)
I live about 10 minutes away from the bb&t center. It is not far from Miami. Just try to go a little early to avoid traffic if you are coming from Miami during rush hour. I make that drive from the airport every day. There will definitely be a lot of Canadians fans at the Montreal game. Alm of the snow birds are down here for the winter am will buy a lot of tickets. Florida vs Tampa isn't as big a rivalry as you would think. Most people Aren't very big hockey fans in general down here. So if you want to be surrounded by Montreal fans go to that game. If not go to the Tampa game