View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Sawdalite
RIPEd Thnx4Evrything

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
The Flyers should ask Recchi if he will come out of retirement and play for them.....I bet he would be more productive than Gagne and Knuble combined. Knuble has already started being benched and Gagne apart from the adrenaline of his first game back hasn't really impressed me just yet...
The way I see it, the sad point with Knuble is actually that he doesn't have the fast skating ability that is needed for the lower role players in Lavy's System... That said, he looked okay as a fourth line winger who with Feds and Rinaldo in the Energy Line role. He has always been a grinder and is defensively responsible... it's just that Lavy prefers young fast legs. Knuble IMO though is a real good low priced depth winger who can plug in on various roles when injury calls for one. He has been used on the PK as well as PP and as a second and third line winger and as the extra man when the goalie is pulled at the end of a game. IMO he can be important over the course of the season and in the PlayOffs... if needed. It's just a shame he doesn't have the speed... but he never really did. haha

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote