View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 10:56 PM
KeninsFan
"Unintentional" Tank

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by me2 View Post
Lappy has been on for 7 in 22. Higgins 14 in 22. Hansen is 21 in 21! Even the much maligned MayRay has been on for 19 gf in 22 games.

Small sample sizes and all, but I don't know if he's contributing that much on the ice this year either. Team has scored 1 goal with him on the ice in 7 games. But like I said he's looked like a reasonable player the last 2 games and if he keeps it up (some nice neutral zone passes, good speed and drive) the team should start scoring with him out there.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.h...Name=plusMinus
The team shoots a putrid 2.3% when Booth is on the ice, it will at least double that. Booth will eventually get his goals.

In the meantime Booth draws a lot more penalties then he takes which doesn't show up in personal stats but when our PP clicks it will definitely help out.

I'm not too worried about Booth he's been playing some good hockey for 10 months off and he isn't even being sheltered. The biggest surprise thus far (advanced stats wise) is the play of Jordan Schroeder, disappointing to say the least.