View Single Post
Old
03-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Blizzard6411
#benchstoner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilie View Post
If you're ok with taking that risk, more power to you. I wouldn't be, and CF has made it crystal clear that Yeo's job isn't even close to being on the line at this point. A loss to the best team in hockey right now isn't going to change that
Do you really think CF would come out and say that the coaches job was in question? He would be a terrible GM if he ever did do something like that.

I also didn't advocate firing Yeo i was simply pointing out that more then two teams have made coaching changes mid-season and had it work in the positive, hell Ftorek was fired with 9 games left in the season and the Devils won the cup.

If a GM thinks they have the wrong coach then they should fire him sooner rather then later so it doesn't fester and become a bigger problem. I have no idea what CF thinks about Yeo but i promise you that if he has doubts about Yeo he will not let you, I, players or anyone in the press know about it until the day he calls a press conference to announce he has fired someone.