View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Momesso

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by luongo321 View Post
Yup, no dangerous top 6 player that can really create on his own. Kesler tries, but he really sucks at dangling and most of his success was after shooting a bazillion times in the summer, but it just doesn't come as naturally for him as for others like p kane. I'm not saying p. kane didn't practice really hard to get to be the player that he is today, but i think you know what i mean.

This is the reason why we make so many goalies like legends. No killer instinct either. I remember one of the sedins talking after the Oilers game where Tanev scored in OT to win it. I remember him saying about how it might have been a bit harder to get up for this game because it was a road game/oilers (something like that), this team just doesn't have that fire. Toews has the fire. Even if the canucks had the talent, they'd never pull off a streak like the hawks because the hawks top players are relentless. Play with more fire sedins. Play like how you played against the kings in that regulation win. sorry, forgot that I was in the coho thread.

This is coaching IMHO. The Canucks have plenty of talent, including guys who can shoot. But AV has a very specific style, which has gone stale and the team is just listless.

It's not that our depth sucks, it's also partly that the Sedins are just that good.

The way AV has got this team, not only do we still make other team's backups look like stars, but we can't hold a bloody lead either.

All of our d-men seem to be fighting it too.