View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 01:26 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
I like Paul. I was an Avs fan till the Jets came back.

Is nobody else worried that he has settled in as a mid 50ish point player. If he has is 55ish points worth that much more than Little brings? Paul is pretty good on the PP, but little is probably better on the PK and I don't think they are that far apart at even strength. If you factor in how much more Pauly is gonna cost - is he really worth moving Little?
That's a fair point depending on how much Little wants it may not be worth it. I still believe Stastny is a the better offensive player by a decent margin and would help a guy like Kane a lot and Kane could in turn help him. Colorado hasn't exactly had a pile of talent on the wings in recent years or on the backend for that matter. I think taking into consideration the transition and offensive game of guys like Enstrom and Buff and playing between a Wheeler or Kane he could probably pass 60 points again.

Who knows maybe they get rid of a guy like Burmi instead and move Little back to the RW where I think he is better suited. Not saying I would want to lose Burmi but Dreger said he could be moved so I'm preparing myself for that possibility. Honestly it almost makes sense as much as I love him......
Kane Stastny Little
Ladd Jokinen Wheeler
Wright Schiefele Tangradi
Cormier Slater Peluso

That's without any free agent signings the top lines actually look NHL calibre.