View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 04:04 AM
Rey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Would rather keep Booth alone then trade him for Brassard then having to dish out a 2nd only makes it worse.
That's your opinion. I'd trade a 1st for Brassard in a second. Would really not care for Booth. Booth will play better on a worst team, guy doesn't fit with the canucks. Take out the salary, and use it to re-sign Higgins. Raymond can walk at the end of the season. Brassard can learn under Kesler and Hank.

Teams going to find a 3rd line center eventually, if you are going to overpay. Overpay for the right player. Might as well find a guy that can step in the 2C since Kesler seems is injured, maybe even slot in the 2nd line as a play making winger for Kesler. I wanted Goc on the Canucks team since he was with the Sharks, but he, for the price, isn't worth acquiring at this point.

I've said it before, someone should pick up Brassard, i still believe there is potential and he's still young and there's room to grow. Develop him properly, and he's a potential core piece. His defense can get better, and every young player struggles at face offs.

Last edited by Rey: 03-07-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote