Thread: Confirmed with Link: Rangers Claim Roman Hamrlik
View Single Post
03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
Problem with PP is Richards . The guy has regressed and is a 3C At this point . Minute he got hurt 2 PP goals than another the next game . He's second unit PP material now .
What's that definition of insanity
the quicker te NYR management realize the Pulled another Redden the better . You can't have Brad and Marian playing poor at same time . Meanwhile all the you g guys are stepping up lately .
Buy out this wreck , shop Gaborik and bring in a solid RW who competes and plays the way the coach wants and move on .

The PP has sucked for years and they've constantly been bringing in players to "fix" the pp with little or nothing to show for it. Blaming the PP issues on one player makes very little sense even if it has produced better in the very small sample size that is his absence. The problem with the PP is coaching and the way it's set up.

As for Richards regressing I (as everyone would) agree that he has had a terrible season, but he's been better the last few games. He actually started to look like a first line center again before the Kaleta hit. I'm not writing him off just yet.

Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
In all honesty, I'm just expecting a more physical McCabe.
Thought sprung to mind. I don't think he can do a whole lot for this team. Still, he's bound to be better than Bickel.

SixGoalieSystem is online now   Reply With Quote